Free Sensory Play Pack little print (from Ella’s kitchen (brands) limited (“ella’s”))
Spend £25 on our online shop at ellaskitchen.co.uk and get a FREE Sensory Play Pack – whilst stocks last!
1. This promotion is linked to a minimum spend of £25.00 in a single transaction (irrespective of spend over £25.00) at https://www.ellaskitchen.co.uk... (excluding delivery) and is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over excluding employees of Ella’s Kitchen (Brands) Limited (which is the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
2. By participating in this promotion, you are deemed to have read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
3. The promoter has a finite amount of Sensory Play Packs. Once this amount has been redeemed by customers, there will be no further Sensory Play Packs on offer to customers. The promotion opens at 9:00am on 14 July 2022 and runs until the Sensory Play Packs have ran out.
4. All Customers who spend at least £25.00 on the Promoter’s website, will receive a free Sensory Play Pack in one of 3 available colours, with identical contents. The Sensory Play Packs are limited edition and subject to availability. Customers will not be permitted or able to request a specific colour, either prior to dispatch or post-delivery, nor by way of an exchange.
5. There are no cash or other promotion alternatives available in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event of unavailability of the intended prizes.
6. There will be one Sensory Play Pack available per order placed.
7. The above offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer which is available online.
8. In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter affect, or could affect, the proper operation of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will make every effort to avoid causing undue disappointment to customers where such action is deemed necessary.
9. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
10. or inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet.
11. The Promoter reserves all rights relating to their website, social media pages and accounts, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content posted on the accounts, (ii) blocking users; and (iii) discontinuing the accounts at any time.
13. The Promoter’s general rules and terms apply to this promotion, a copy of which can be found at https://www.ellaskitchen.co.uk...
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate customers or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking part in the promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
15. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the customer’s statutory rights.
17. If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
18. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
20. Promoter: Ella’s Kitchen (Brands) Limited, Ella’s Barn, 22 Greys Green Farm, Rotherfield Greys, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 4QG.
join Ella’s friends
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As a special friend, you'll get a free weaning guide + vouchers in the post and handy emails packed with expert tips, recipes, offers, competitions and more!