Location: Ella’s Barns, Rotherfield Greys, near Henley-on-Thames
Reports to: Makes Deals (National Account Manager)
Direct Reports: None
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Purpose of role:
- Support, inspire, excite and motivate our customers and fellow Dealers, know and demonstrate what it takes to help us be best in class and bring the Ella’sness to life with our customers.
- Build strong relationships within our team, influence and challenge us to make the right decisions and help support us landing our ambitious growth plans.
- Gain a real understanding of our customer’s strategies & goals and align them to our plans.
- Support our Dealers to create imaginative, ambitious and commercially sensible plans.
- Be the Dot.com lead for our team. Help us understand how our mum’s and dad’s shop online and challenge us to ensure we have the right plans in place with our online retailer partners in order to achieve our business objectives.
Role Activities / Responsibilities:
- Customer Management & Sales Delivery (65%):
- Help us to deliver our UK Net Sales targets in line with our budgets
- Support our Dealers to bring to life our commercial + brand plans in our customers along with influencing how we land these plans across our dot.com channels.
- Ensure our trade spend is managed effectively in our customers, ensuring we spend it on the right activity that achieves against our objectives.
- Build great relationships with our customers thorough a clear contact strategy challenging our customers by asking questions, listening, understanding + communicating effectively internally + externally in line with our values.
- Support our Dealers with helping us track to the plans we have in place.
- Com (10%):
- Help us understand + how mum’s + dad’s shop online. We’ll then use this insight to help create + shape our dot.com plans across the UK.
- Influence our internal team in line with our values to ensure we are delivering against this insight + are set up in the best way in our online channels. Help our Dealers to further drive sales ahead of the category.
- Help us to be seen as the most credible partner to work with in the online space by utilising this insight + landing clear plans with our customer through our Dealers.
- Sales Fundamentals / Reporting & Tracking (10%):
- As an integral part of our team, we would love for you to build strong relationships with our Dealers as well as cross functionally to help us make the right choices.
- Work with our category + marketing teams to deliver timely category management/insight to help deliver targets + help stand us apart from the rest of our competition.
- Help us to create accurate reporting tools that are aligned to our promotional strategy + challenge us if you think we can improve + change what we do.
- Manage + contribute to a broad range of cross functional projects including new product developments + reviewing how we are performing in the market.
- JBP’s (15% time):
- Help us to build amazing JBP’s that motivate our customers + deliver against the targets we set ourselves as a business.
- Take the time to think about which elements of a JBP need to be dialled up or down to achieve results, thinking not just about the next year, but also how these plans could impact us in the future + across the rest of our business.
- Support us with building bottom up plans at a SKU level to ensure we’re making the right choices not only commercially but for our families who buy Ella’s products.
- Ensure plans are delivered in a timely fashion; allowing time for internal alignment/sign off whilst hitting retailer timelines.
You will need to:
- Be passionate for the brand + what Ella’s stands for – improving children’s lives through building healthy relationships with food.
- Demonstrate your ability to live + breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We think differently, We’re Good to Each other.
- Have a willingness to learn + be challenged to think differently as well as the ambition to progress your career
- Embrace, embody + exude all that is special + unique about Ella’s Kitchen
- Have excellent commercial & numeracy skills
- Have awesome relationship building skills + top notch questioning skills
- Be a brilliant communicator & networker
- Be a proactive thinker + able to make the time to think about what we’re doing
- Be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Influence others
- Have a results focussed mind-set with the ability to “never never give up” + find solutions to challenges
- Have a great grasp of MS Office (Excel in particular)
And What You’ll Get In Return:
- Bucket loads of training + development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday + the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to apply?
Please click here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen + why this role is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!