Location: Henley on Thames
Reports to: Customer Care Manager (Runs Keeping Families Happy)
Contract: Maternity cover for 9-12 months - Part time – 30 hours over 5 days
Manage the day to day needs of Ella’s Kitchen Customer Care in Europe and help deliver the KFH strategy.
Role activities / responsibilities:
- Responsible for answering all calls and emails that are directed through to customer care.
- Manage and respond to all customer care contact via social media though the conversocial system and Instagram app.
- Handling numerous enquiries/complaints promptly, accurately and efficiently in line with complaints/enquiries EKMS process.
- Ensure all contacts are logged and updated on our database (Hamilton Grant).
- Manage and log the daily returns received from our consumers.
- Work collaboratively within the customer care team to ensure a seamless service.
- Liaise with the technical team on a day to day basis to ensure that case work is followed up to enable customer care to deliver an exceptional and informative service to our consumers.
- Work closely with Making Friends team on consumer related communications via social media.
- Send out monthly questionnaire to consumers who have been in touch and co-ordinate feedback.
- Liaise with other Ella’s teams to seek answers to queries when needed.
- Work towards set KPIs to ensure that we are consistently achieving high standards of service.
- Support the customer care manager with reporting on customer care activity and the performance of the team.
- Working with the rest of the customer care team to share knowledge and inspire our communication to the rest of the Ella’s family.
- Carry out ad hoc projects as required
You will need:
- Experience in a customer facing role is preferable
- A real passion for customer care and wanting to help our consumers
- Fantastic ability to communicate both written and verbal
- Ability to keep calm under pressure
- Ability to capture data accurately
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Able to think creatively as well as differently
- Experience of building relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to be flexible and support the monitoring on social media out of business hours on a rota basis
- Demonstrate the ability to live and breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We think differently, We’re Good to Each other
And what you’ll get in return:
- Bucket loads of training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen, and this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!