Reports to: Shopper Marketing Manager (Makes Friends in Shops)
Contract: Permanent, full time
Purpose of role:
To help make sure Ella’s Kitchen connects with families through retailer media channels + our e-commerce platform, making sure we are ‘getting them’, ‘keeping them’ and ‘making them shout’ in an inspiring Ella’s way, that’s always Kids First.
Support the Making Friends team across product development, packaging, insight, sustainability + communications to help Ella’s Kitchen connect with families in an inspiring Ella’s way that’s always Kids First.
Role activities / responsibilities:
SHOPPER (60% of time):
- Support Shopper Marketing Manager on the implementation of all Tesco and Asda activation (including Ella’s Kitchen brand and new frozen launch).
- Lead, analyse and report on coupon redemptions against budget.
- Support the implementation of our e-commerce channel plans.
- Facilitate photoshoots that are used in communicatons activations.
- Create materials to bring the Ella’s fun to customer meetings
FRIENDS TEAM SUPPORT (40% of time):
- Own and run the weekly team status meeting to ensure a fun + constructive session, which encourages communication + cooperation.
- Manage the Ella’s Kitchen “Toybox” online asset library, ensuring all our team members, partners + distributors have access to the most up to date information, guidelines + assets to help them make the Ella’s brand shine.
- Own + manage Ella’s product visuals (including optimised and regular 3D renders and product/ lifestyle photography) - producing new photography or 3D renders when needed and distributing them to the right channels (ie Brandbank, EK ecom, Toybox)
- Co-ordinate distribution of product samples, mock ups + communications to relevant groups and events for marketing insight, sampling and competition activity.
- Manage all Ella’s Kitchen marketing enquiries promptly + helpfully. Filter and identify relevant new marketing opportunities and/or agencies.
- Own + manage the print, stocks and fulfilment of our Become a Friend materials, ensuring they are fulfilled on time and in full to consumers. Understanding the ways in which we recruit and understanding the reports to know if we are on track for our “Making Friends” KPIs.
- Embrace, embody + exude all that is special and unique about Ella’s Kitchen and make sure this comes to life in the barns by acting as a brand ambassador + ensuring the brand is always being portrayed in the best way possible.
You will need:
- A degree or equivalent is preferable
- A real passion for the Ella’s brand and willingness to throw yourself into a varied and busy role to proactively make things happen
- Strong attention to detail and organisation skills
- Ability to juggle and prioritise tasks
- Fantastic ability to communicate
- A helpful, supportive and approachable personal style
- Demonstrable ability to live and breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We Think Differently, We’re Good to Each other
And what you’ll get in return:
- Bucket loads of training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days, volunteering days… to name only a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page at here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen, and this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!