Reports to: Logistics Manager (Runs Lorries like Clockwork)
Contract: Full time - Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Responsible for: Providing excellent customer service through managing finished goods supply, demand analysis, and logistics
Purpose of role
Supporting the Clockwork (Operations) team to deliver their strategy by delivering our products to the right place, at the right time in the right quantity and help support our numerous business functions in the management and co-ordination of varied projects to support Ella’s growth & development.
Role activities / responsibilities
- UK order management – Receiving and processing our daily orders using SAP. Demand sensing orders and ensuring orders meet our commercial agreements. Ensuring correct orders are raised by our warehouses and stock is despatched. Monitor out of stocks and proactively communicate with customers, whilst building strong relationships with our retailer partners.
- International order management – Ensuring orders are raised in accordance with commercial agreements. Managing orders to provide the most efficient despatch solutions and providing required export documentation. Work closely with the International sales team to continually drive process improvement.
- Logistics Partners – develop a collaborative working relationship with our logistics partners to ensure they are operating to the required standards through close monitoring of KPI data. Support the Logistics Manager in continuous improvement plans.
- Sales team - work closely with the Deals (Sales) team to ensure we are aligned on demand and stock positions highlighting abnormal demand. Provide weekly service level updates for customers.
- Claims management – work closely with our logistics partners and the Sums (Finance) team to investigate and resolve delivery related invoicing claims received from our customers.
- Support the development and launch of new products by representing the logistics team on projects
- Operations Support – offering adhoc support within the Clockwork (Operations) team to ensure we deliver the teams objectives
NB There might be a little bit of travel in this role, every now and again, up north to our warehousing partner.
You will need:
- Experience of working in logistics within an FMCG environment is preferable with a real passion for operations and willingness to throw yourself into a varied and busy role
- Strong attention to detail with excellent organisational skills
- Sound IT skills including experience of an order processing system such as SAP and strong MS office skills e.g. Excel (pivot tables & lookups)
- Ability to work well under pressure and prioritise within daily timescales
- Ability to build strong relationships to get things done and resolve issues across the business and with suppliers and customers
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Passion and determination to succeed
- Knowledge and/or experience of production planning would be useful
- Demonstrable ability to live and breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We Think Differently, We’re Good to Each Other
And What You’ll Get In Return:
- Bucket loads of training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to Apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen, and this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!