Location: Near Henley-on-Thames
Reports to: Makes Deals (National Account Manager)
Direct Reports: None
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Purpose of role
- Support, inspire, excite and motivate your customers and fellow Dealers, knowing and demonstrating what it takes to help us be best in class
- Build strong relationships within our team, influence and challenge us to make the right decisions and help support us landing our ambitious growth plans
- Gain a real understanding of your customers strategies & goals and align them to our plans
- Alongside your manager create imaginative, ambitious and commercially sensible plans for your customers
- Provide wider support when needed across the deals team to ensure we hit the basics with our customers and internally
Role Activities / Responsibilities:
Customer Management & Sales Delivery (60%)
- Help us to deliver our UK Net Sales targets in line with our budgets
- Bring to life our commercial and brand plans in your customers
- Ensure our trade spend is managed effectively in your customers, ensuring we spend it on the right activity that achieves against our objectives
- Build great relationships with our customers thorough a clear contact strategy so that we are the brand that challenges our customers, but isn’t the painful one to deal with – ask questions, listen, understand and communicate effectively internally and externally in line with our values
- Support our Dealers with helping us track to the plans we have in place
- Forecast your customers’ needs ensuring we have great forecast accuracy
Sales Fundamentals / Reporting & Tracking (30%)
- Work with our category and marketing teams to deliver timely category management/insight to help deliver targets and help stand us apart from the rest of our competition
- Help us to accurately reporting sales data (weekly sales number, forecasting, trade spend, promotional performance) and challenge us if you think we can improve and change what we do
- Manage and contribute to a broad range of cross functional projects including new product developments and reviewing how we are performing in the market
- You are the eyes and ears of your customers. You stay up to date with what is going on in store with frequent store visits and news updates and report your findings back to the team.
Joint Business Plan’s (10% time)
- Help us to build amazing JBP’s that motivate our customers and deliver against the targets we set ourselves as a business
- Take the time to think about which elements of a JBP need to be dialled up or down to achieve results, thinking not just about the next year, but also how these plans could impact us in the future and across the rest of our business
- Support us with building bottom up plans at a SKU level to ensure we’re making the right choices not only commercially but for our families who buy Ella’s products
- Ensure plans are delivered in a timely fashion; allowing time for internal alignment/sign off whilst hitting retailer timelines
You will need to:
- Be passionate for the brand and what Ella’s stands for – improving children’s lives through healthy relationships with food and using business as a force for good.
- Demonstrate your ability to live and breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We think differently, We’re Good to Each other.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged to think differently as well as the ambition to progress your career
- Embrace, embody and exude all that is special and unique about Ella’s Kitchen
- Have excellent commercial & numeracy skills
- Have awesome relationship building skills and top notch questioning skills
- Be a brilliant communicator & networker
- Be a proactive thinker and able to make the time to think about what we’re doing
- Be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Influence others through your flexible style
- Have a results focussed mind-set with the ability to “never never give up” and find solutions to challenges
- Have a great grasp of MS Office (Excel in particular)
And What You’ll Get In Return:
- Bucket loads of training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen and why this role is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!