Reports to: Facilities Manager
Contract: 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
Purpose of role
To ensure all callers & visitors are received in a professional & friendly manner & ensure the Reception area is run smoothly and efficiently. To assist the Happies team to manage the office administrative requirements across Ella’s.
Role activities / responsibilities
- Ensure all callers & visitors are greeted & dealt with in a courteous & friendly manner, redirecting callers as appropriate or taking a message, providing refreshments for visitors as required. Booking taxis were when required.
- Manage meeting room bookings, resolving any issues that may arise & help with organisation of meetings as required, including lunches/refreshments. Manage resource to ensure set-up is correct & the space is presentable each day.
- Manage the reception area ensuring it is tidy and presentable at all times including product stock.
- Manage & process all incoming & outgoing post & courier requirements, keeping a track of all costs.
- Maintain & regularly review all company contact lists, internal & external.
- Manage teleconference bookings and external meeting room requirements.
- Provide administrative support to Shipshape the Happies team.
- Assist with organisation of team entertainments & celebrations, manage & send out team members’ & kids’ birthday cards, balloons & gifts.
- Provide support to the Happies & wider Ella’s Kitchen team as required.
- Collect all empty packaging & regularly send to Terracycle.
- Mange & input all sample forms for product taken for personal & business use
- Manage all coffee machines & stock
What you will need:
The Receptionist/Office Administrator will often be the first contact visitors have with Ella’s Kitchen. It is therefore very important that they reflect the culture of our company in those first few moments. They should be friendly, open & welcoming & well presented.
The demands on this role are varied. The person should have the following qualities:
- Recent experience of working on reception/front of house
- Ability to think on their feet
- Able to prioritise tasks
- Show initiative
- A team player
- Friendly, bubbly personality
- Good presentation & telephone manner
- Flexible & open to change
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office inc. Outlook & knowledge of SAP an advantage though not essential
- Demonstrable ability to live and breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We Think Differently, We’re Good to Each Other
And What You’ll Get In Return:
- Bucket loads of training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday (pro-rated) and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen, and this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!