Reports to: Shopper Marketing Manager
Contract: Full time, 40 hours (Monday to Friday)
To help make sure Ella’s Kitchen connects with families through retailer media channels + our e-commerce platform, making sure we are ‘getting them’, ‘keeping them’ and ‘making them shout’ in an inspiring Ella’s way, that’s always Kids First.
Role activities / responsibilities:
- Lead the development of our annual plans with Boots, Ocado and Waitrose, ensuring that they are both strategic and creative! You’ll work closely with our Sales team to understand the key goals in each account and with the Shopper Marketing Manager to develop awesome activities that deliver against goals, and ooze Ellas’ness
- Work with Tesco and Asda babyclubs to drive recruitment of mums in to Ella’s at the start of their weaning journey. Think differently about how we can bring the Ella’s fun and be useful to mums at this time. Evaluate effectiveness of activity and make recommendations going forward.
- Inspire our retailer contacts/agency partners to support Ella’s and understand how we are different and why that’s important! Partner with them to drive implementation of our plans
- Dig in to the data after a campaign to understand the impact it delivered to Ella’s, sharing learnings across the Barns and with retailers
- Work with the Shopper Marketing Manager, Product and Brand team to develop best-in class NPD launches in to the market
- Manage the implementation of our e-commerce plans to ensure activity is delivered on time, to specification and on brand
- Research, recommend and share new in-store and retailer media developments + ideas, to help us deliver “cool stuff” in-store and through .com so that retailer media communications form a core part of the Friends team strategy
- Stay joined up with the rest of the Friend’s team. Learn, share and amplify relevant UK and Around the World activities
- Be the link between our UK Sales Team and Assistant Digital Brand Manager to ensure we develop relevant social media content to support retail activities
- Support the Shopper Marketing Manager on coupon analysis and strategy. Understand redemption rates and make recommendations for future activity.
- Consult with the Marketing Executive who is responsible for uploading and developing all our product images. Ensure our online presence through retailer contacts, BrandBank and our e-commerce platform is within the set out optimised imagery guidelines.
- Be all over budget management; keeping a track of spend, processing POs and invoices
- Embrace, embody + exude all that is special and unique about Ella’s Kitchen and make sure this comes to life in the barns by acting as a brand ambassador + ensuring the brand is always being portrayed in the best way possible
You will need:
- Shopper marketing experience and a good understanding of the UK retail environment
- Ideally digital skills in social media, e-commerce or advertising
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organisational skills
- Creativity and ability to ‘think differently’
- Ability to juggle and prioritise tasks
- Fantastic communication skills
- Drive and initiative to be a self-starter
- A relevant degree (or equivalent qualification)
- A real passion for the Ella’s brand and willingness to throw yourself into a varied and busy role
- Demonstrable ability to live and breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We think differently, We’re Good to Each other
And what you’ll get in return:
- Bucket loads of training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen, and this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!