Location: Henley on Thames
Reports to: Runs The Good Stuff We Do (Senior European Sustainability Manager)
Contract: Maternity Cover 9-12 months - Full time Monday to Friday (40 hours)
Purpose: Working in The Good Stuff We Do team you will play a big part in delivering The Good Stuff We Do – Our Mission and Our Dream to help make sure that Ella’s Kitchen places environmental, ethical and social issues at the heart of everything we do.
Role activities / responsibilities:
- Supporting the Senior European Sustainability Manager – you will help develop and deliver The Good Stuff We Do strategies in-line with Ella’s business strategy
- You will manage the day to day of Ella’s pouch recycling programme – EllaCycle - and generate ideas for how to increase awareness, engagement and participation
- You will manage the Ella’s Explorers on the Farm programme with our partners and local schools and ensure that the trips live and breathe Our Mission + values
- You will work with the Making Friends team (Marketing) to develop and manage the social media strategy for The Good Stuff We Do
- You will work with our Keeping People Happy (HR Team) to review and manage our employee volunteering programme
- You will support with the collection of internal and external data from Ella’s people + partners to be used in Ella’s annual sustainability reports
- You will work with our agencies and partners to deliver initiatives and communications that ooooze the Ella’s values, ensuring we connect + resonate with Ella’s stakeholders
- You will support with the communications around The Good Stuff We Do to internal and external stakeholders by coordinating assets, mock-ups + creating presentations.
- You will inspire everyone at Ella’s barns to ensure they understand and are engaged by The Good Stuff We Do
- You will support the administration for the The Good Stuff We Do Team: coordinating sample send-outs; processing invoices, coordinate updates for the bi-weekly internal newsletter + wider communications
- You will embrace, embody + exude all that is special and unique about Ella’s Kitchen and make sure this comes to life in the barns by acting as a brand ambassador + ensuring the brand is always being portrayed in the best way possible.
You will need:
- Passionate for the brand and Our Mission, to improve children’s lives through developing healthy relationships with food
- A strong interest and understanding of sustainability and environmental and social issues
- Fantastic communication skills and an ability to influence, inspire and bring people with you.
- Experience of producing and executing comms plans
- Marketing experience is preferable
- A great grasp of MS Office
- The ability to think creatively
- An ability to demonstrate you can live our values in everything you do: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We Think Differently, We’re Good to Each other
- Awesome relationship building skills
- To be proactive and an ability to “never never give up” and find solutions to challenges
- To be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- To be a strong project manager and have the tenacity to see projects through to the end
And what you’ll get in return:
- A fantastic grounding in a sustainability career working for a company who values + prioritises sustainability
- Bucket loads of training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page at here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen, and this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!