Location: Near Henley-on-Thames
Reports to: Runs Making the Sums Work (Financial Controller)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Purpose of role:
Support the Sums (Finance) team by taking responsibility for a range of transactional tasks including processing supplier invoices + employee expenses, managing the daily sales invoicing + reporting, + a few other ad-hoc team tasks.
Role activities / responsibilities:
- Processing supplier invoices, progressing them through our on-line approval + filing system
- Processing Employee Expenses weekly using our WebExpenses system + checking claims are in-line with policy
- Assist in keeping the accounts payable ledger reconciled to supplier statements
- Working closely with others at Ella’s to resolve internal, external + system related queries relating to suppliers + expenses
- Processing daily sales invoices on our accounting system
- Updating + distribution of daily sales reports
- Other administration tasks will include: Supporting the Finance Director with legal administration
- Providing ad hoc support to the rest of the Sums team as needed, mostly this is keeping us all organised for team activities + events
- …oh and there are still a few important documents that need to be filed although we try our best to keep this to a minimum
You will need:
- Excellent attention to detail + accuracy in data entry
- Good numeracy skills, be comfortable working with numbers
- A willingness to throw yourself into a varied + busy role
- Good communication skills with the ability to speak to others in the business at all levels + deal with queries from external parties e.g. suppliers
- Experience of using a finance system would be preferable (we use SAP Business One)
- Good Microsoft Office skills would be an advantage, in particular Excel
- Demonstrable ability to live + breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We Think Differently, We’re Good to Each Other
And What You’ll Get In Return:
- Bucket loads of training + development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen, and this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!