Location: Henley on Thames
Reports to: Retail Communications Manager (Runs Making Friends)
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Engage + inspire parents + little ones in a way that is born from + said with, our core values at heart to maintain our position as the UK’s number one baby food brand + importantly to ensure we continue to win the hearts + minds of our consumer.
Making sure we are ‘getting them’, ‘keeping them’ + ‘making them shout’ through our new + existing channels, in an inspiring Ella’s way that’s always Kids First.
Role activities / responsibilities:
- Responsible for the social media + influencer communications for Ella’s Kitchen + new brands. Work collaboratively with your line manager + agencies to ensure the plans are on strategy, on brand + achieve the set KPI’s.
- Lead + manage Ella’s Kitchen UK content ‘chatter’ calendar to develop genuine, inspirational + imaginative content + implement across our UK social channels.
- Own monthly phone reporting + a quarterly deep dive meeting on performance of Social Media + influencers. Evolve + improve our owned channel content plan + influencer content based on these learnings.
- Consult with the Keeps Families Happy Team (Customer Care) + Helps Make Friends to ensure the correct social media strategies are being implemented + how we talk on social media is in line with our brand guidelines.
- Be the expert on Social Media + Influencers within the UK comms team + the wider business. Research, recommend + implement new innovations to help us to keep thinking differently + create inspiring, market leading communications.
- Own + manage the brand websites for Ella’s Kitchen + new brands. Work collaboratively with the Friends team + external agencies to ensure it supports the strategy + plans.
- Be the internal CMS expert. Own any internal tactical updates to the existing sites.
- Own + manage strategic developments + campaign activations.
- Work closely with the product team to understand the NPD funnel + pipeline. Understand the priorities for launch + understand the consumer proposition to give our yummy new stuff the best chance of success. Own the product key messaging document + lead 360 communications planning sessions for small to medium sized NPD.
- Support Makes Friends (Brand Manager) with day to day tasks + projects when needed.
- Be all over budget management; keeping a track of spend, processing POs + invoices
- Embrace, embody + exude all that is special + unique about Ella’s Kitchen.
- Excite + energise barns team, customers + partners with Ella’s inspiring communications.
You will need:
- Strong Ella’s brand understanding
- An interest in digital platforms + a keen user of digital technology
- A passion for Social Media + Influencers + the ability to inspire others!
- Marketing expertise + an understanding of how communications can reach customers
- Commercial acumen – a passion to understand the commercial value of social + influencers for brands.
- Fantastic organisational + project management skills
- Great influencing + communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to live + breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We Think Differently, We’re Good to Each other
And what you’ll get in return:
- Bucket loads of training + development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday + the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It a Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen + this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!