Location: Henley on Thames
Reports to: Makes Friends Around the World (International Brand Manager)
Direct Reports: None
Contract: Full Time, 40 hours (Monday to Friday)
To work closely with distributors, agency partners and the Making Friends team, with a particular focus on international territories, to support the Ella’s Kitchen marketing plans and ensuring activity is on-time, on-brand and in-budget.
Role activities / responsibilities
- Supporting the International Brand Manager, help deliver our international sales and marketing strategy, in-line with business strategy.
- Supporting the UK brand comms team to help support with the execution of campaigns and content.
- Support the Making Friendly Stuff team (Product Development) in delivering new products (NPD) for our international markets.
- Work with our agencies and partners to deliver brand + product asset packs that ooooze the brand values to support our markets, ensuring we connect with kids and parents and leverage our Ella’s brand positioning though PR, digital, social media, in-store media and any other consumers’ touch points.
- Take responsibility for developing our relationships with distributors ensuring they feel part of the Ella’s family and are carrying out the activation plans to deliver agreed KPIs.
- Own social media internationally – inputting into social strategy + KPIs, approving monthly chatter plans + analysing reporting.
- Coordinate the ATW campaign evaluation, website and social reports; analyse data and produce useful summary reports that can feed into our wider projects and activity.
- Train + support international distributors on website CMS system + administer UK + international website updates where required.
- Support with international sell-ins by coordinating assets, mock-ups + creating presentations.
- Own the ATW creative assets; develop a working database of images/designs/content etc; brief and chase creative agencies during campaigns.
- Inspire our distributors, influencing them to champion our brand in their territory and bring the Ella’s magic and Buddy values way of working to all our territories.
- Inspire everyone inside the Barns by supporting Makes Friendly Stuff, Makes Friends ATW and the Fun Stuff teams to deliver our internal ATW product launches; be responsible for bringing our buddies along with us on our international campaigns
- Support the administration for the ATW team: coordinating sample send-outs; look after our invoice process through SAP; arrange brand health checks; coordinate the our bi-weekly internal newsletter, Ella’s Diary; assist in the organisation of our weekly Friends Team status meetings.
- Embrace, embody + exude all that is special and unique about Ella’s Kitchen and make sure this comes to life in the barns by acting as a brand ambassador + ensuring the brand is always being portrayed in the best way possible.
What you will need:
- A strong understanding of, and affinity with, Ella’s brand and all it stands for
- Demonstrable evidence of experience + passion to build a career in Marketing
- Ability to excite and energise the people around you
- Passion for the world of international brand marketing
- Bags of creativity and the drive to constantly create new content and generate fresh new ideas
- Great communication skills
- Desire to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- A passion for different cultures and a thirst to learn more
- A brilliant relationship builder who loves talking to people
- Excellent organisation skills to meet the needs of our distributors and our internal deadlines, as well as being meticulous with detail
- Good MS office skills
- Photoshop skills would be beneficial
- Demonstrable ability to live and breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We think differently, We’re Good to Each other
- Passion for the brand and what Ella’s stands for – improving children’s lives through developing healthy relationships with food
And What You’ll Get In Return:
- Bucket loads of training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name only a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to Apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen, and this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!