Location: Ella’s Barns, Rotherfield Greys, near Henley-on-Thames
Reports to: Runs Making Deals + Friends Around the World
Direct Reports: 1
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Purpose of role:
To manage the Ella's Kitchen brand plans in our international territories and working closely with our distributors and Ella's team to ensure all acitivity is on-time, on-barnd and in-budget.
Role Activities / Responsibilities:
- Contribute to the creation of our integrated international sales + marketing strategy, in-line with business strategy.
- Devise and bi-annually review brand strategies and brand + communications KPIs for core markets, to ensure we connect with kids + parents and leverage our Ella’s brand positioning though PR, digital, social media, in-store media, eCRM and any other consumer touch points.
- Contribute to the creation of sell-in decks for NPD + brand campaigns.
- Get under the skin of consumers in the core international markets, in order develop product positioning, brand initiatives (for our Mission, Dream + B Corp) and global asset pack comms for brand activations + NPD.
- Work closely with the Friendly Stuff team to input into Big Idea Briefs + Proposals, to ensure the right positioning (incl. price) and product comms. Consult with the Product Manager to help products get to launch in line with the brief and contribute to the NPD gate process.
- Manage Helps Making Friends ATW to lead creation + update of ATW websites, newsletters, social + PR where required.
- Ensure everything we do lives + breathes the Ella’s values and oozes Ellas-ness.
- Champion helping the ATW Deals team to think from a brand + consumer perspective.
- Inspire our distributors, influencing them to champion our brand in their territory and bring the Ella’s magic and Buddy values way of working to all our territories.
- Develop and nurture our relationships with distributors ensuring they feel part of the Ella’s family and are carrying out the activation plans within budget and to agreed KPIs.
- Be our Brand Guardian developing, adapting and utilising our brand collateral and communications (including websites) to wow our international territories and fill their toolkits with useful stuff.
- Find out what makes our international consumers tick by planning and managing international insights in line with the territory marketing plans and within budget.
- Forecast and manage the budget ensuring target metrics are achieved.
You will need to:
- Be passionate for the brand and what Ella’s stands for – improving children’s lives through healthy relationships with food.
- Demonstrate your ability to live and breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We think differently, We’re Good to Each other.
- Have a willingness to learn and be challenged to think differently with a “never give up” approach to finding solutions to challenges.
- Embrace, embody and exude all that is special and unique about Ella’s Kitchen.
- Have a strong understanding of, and affinity with, the Ella’s brand and all it stands for
- Have a Marketing degree or equivalent is preferable
- Have strong marketing experience ideally within FMCG
- Be willing to travel predominantly in Europe
- Have positivity and enthusiasm to inspire and motivate key stakeholders from internal teams to our distributors
- Have a creative approach to meeting the needs of our distributors
- Be an uber multi tasker! Be able to organise and prioritise your work to accommodate the needs of our distributors around the world
- See change as an opportunity rather than a challenge
- Be a brilliant relationship builder who loves talking to people
- Have a passion for different cultures and a thirst to learn more
- Be able to thrive in an entrepreneurial, fast paced environment
- Be a good team worker
- Be great at influencing others with your flexible style and have brilliant communication skills
- Have excellent budget management skills
- Have good MS office skills
And What You’ll Get In Return:
- Bucket loads of training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen, and this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!