Reports to: Marketing Director (Head of Friends)
Direct Reports: 3
Contract: Full time, Permanent
Purpose of role: Devise + lead Ella’s UK brand communications strategy + annual activation plans. Ensure we are ‘getting them’, ‘keeping them’ + ‘making them shout’ through all consumer touchpoints in our new + existing channels + in an inspiring Ella’s way that’s always Kids first.
Role activities / responsibilities:
- Spearhead Ella’s consumer communication strategy in-line with overall business plan, marketing strategy + Ella’s pioneering Health + Nutrition strategy.
- Balance the commercial priorities of the business with the strategic drive for thought leadership through pioneering campaigns + activity.
- Lead, manage + motivate a happy + successful Making Friends team + ensure we always live our Ella’s values with the wider Friends team + Barns group as well as with our partners + consumers.
- Direct + support Making Friends team to develop cohesive activation plans, ensuring we always understand our consumers + what they want to hear in the way that they want to hear it + tailor our campaigns to ‘make them shout’.
- Live + breathe an annual activation plan, which oozing Ella’s-ness, ensuring it is an indispensable tool to the Friends team, the wider barns + partners.
- Oversee Consumer + Trade Marketing budgets to manage on-time, in budget activation plans which deliver real, measurable + commercial ROI.
- Drive Ella’s Thinking Differently value by spearheading new + innovative ‘test + learn’ programmes to reach + engage our audience.
- Embrace, embody + exude all that is special + unique about Ella’s, to excite + energise barns team, customers + partners with Ella’s inspiring communications.
- Work with the Senior Product Manager to ensure alignment between product + campaigns strategies.
- Own + run our agency relationships; motivating our partners to deliver fantastic communications, monitoring performance + ensuring the right mix of partners to support the business plan.
You will need:
- A strong understanding of Ella’s brand + consumers
- Experience of strategic planning + directing campaigns
- Ability to lead, effectively delegate + develop a team
- Experience of selecting + strategic management of agencies
- Experience of managing budgets including a commercial acumen that will drive ROI
- Fantastic organisational + project management skills
- Ability to track, identify + prioritise key issues
- Great influencing + communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Demonstrable ability to live + breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We Think Differently, We’re Good to Each Other
And What You’ll Get In Return:
- Bucket loads of training + development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday + the ability to buy more, high street discounts, a yummy breakfast every morning, pamper days, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work every day… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
Want to Apply?
Please go to the Ella’s Kitchen ‘Jobs’ page here to complete our application form. You’ll be asked to upload your CV + a short note all about why Ella’s Kitchen, + this role, is the perfect next step for you. We will be reviewing applications as we receive them so we recommend submitting your application as soon as possible! Good luck!