Berrylicious Blueberry Cookies hack recipe
Berrylicious Blueberry Cookies
Our Berrylicious Blueberry Cookies are super squishy + packed full of fruity goodness using The Purple One! Perfect for a wholesome brekkie or finger food!
- 1 x The Purple One
- 50g oats
- 20g butter
- handful of chopped blueberries
- Melt the butter in a small sauce pan
- Squeeze the pouch into the pan and stir in the oats
- Sprinkle in the chopped blueberry, making sure they stirred in evenly throughout the mixture
- Divide into 6 round cookie shapes
- Place in a preheated fan oven at 180’C for 18-20 minutes
- Place on a cooling rack until room temperature
Swap This For That!
Swap blueberries for dried cranberries or raisins for added zing!
Why not add a pinch of cinnamon for a spicy taste twist?
You might like
the Purple One Multipackmore info