B Corp Partners' Offers
- This promotion is linked to new sign-ups/new friends of Ella’s Kitchen and is open to residents of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland aged 18 or over who have received a promotional message with their weaning pack in the post, excluding employees of Ella’s Kitchen (Brands) Limited (which is the “Promoter”) and their immediate families, agents and anyone else professionally connected with this promotion.
- No purchase is necessary in order to enter the Access to the internet is necessary in order to participate. You will also need to be a “Friend” of the Promoter to participate and take benefit of this promotion.
- By entering this promotion, you are deemed to have read and accepted these terms and conditions. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any entries which do not comply with these terms and conditions.
- The promotion opens at 9am on 06 August 2020 and closes at midnight on 06 August 2021 (which is the “Promotion Period”).
- This promotion includes offers from the Promoters B Corp friends. The offers will have separate terms and conditions and expiry dates, please note that the Promoter does not accept any responsibility or liability in relation to these
- .To enter, you must:
- Have received a message in the post along with your weaning pack from the Promoter in relation to this promotion;
- Be a “Friend” of the Promoter and have an online account with the Promoter;
- Access your online account to unlock offers from the Promoter’s B Corp friends.
- Please note that multiple entries are not permitted – we allow a maximum of one entry per person.
- Entries made on behalf of another person (except in your capacity as parent, guardian or equivalent), or joint entries, will not be accepted. Entries from agents, organised group entries, bulk entries or entries automatically generated by computer will not be accepted.
- By entering the promotion, you confirm that you are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the offers. The Promoter may require you to provide proof that you are eligible to enter the promotion.
- There are no cash or other promotion alternatives available in whole or in part.
- In the event that circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter affect, or could affect, the proper operation of this promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions at any time but will make every effort to avoid causing undue disappointment to participants where such action is deemed necessary.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure of any third party to fulfil its contractual obligations although the Promoter shall try to minimise the effect of such failures.
- Entries deemed inappropriate, rude or abusive by the Promoter will not be used and all such entries will be disqualified. If you are found to be abusing the promotion, the Promoter, its products, employees or directors in any way your entry will be disqualified.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries that are not seen or taken into account by the Promoter for technical reasons. Responsibility is not accepted for entries lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or inaccessibility or unavailability of the internet. Proof of sending/transmission will not be accepted as proof of receipt. Responsibility is not accepted for e-mails/messages from the Promoter which are not delivered as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind or as a result of an invalid e-mail or other address supplied by the participant, or which are not seen by the participant due to the ‘spam’ or ‘junk mail’ filter settings (or equivalent) on their e-mail.
- You further agree to participate in any reasonable publicity required by the Promoter (at no charge to the Promoter save for reasonable expenses at the Promoter’s discretion).
- Your entry into the promotion and any accompanying material submitted to the Promoter (the “Submission”) will become the property of the Promoter on receipt. To the extent that copyright arises in your Submission, you will own such copyright in your Submission but agree to grant and license the Promoter (without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability) a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable, sub-licensable right to re-use, copy, reproduce, modify, adapt, alter, combine with other materials, edit, incorporate, broadcast, telecast, exhibit, publish, re-publish, display, portray and/or otherwise use your Submission (and any parts of your Submission) in any worldwide media. You agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use and also agree that the Promoter will own all rights in any materials, photographs, videos and other works which use your Submission (in whole or part).
- By entering the promotion, you:
- agree that any personal information provided by you with the promotion entry may be held and used only by the Promoter or its agents and suppliers to administer the promotion and for any other purposes to which you have expressly consented;
- acknowledge that such personal data may be transferred by the Promoter to, and/or stored in, a destination outside the European Economic Area for administrative purposes, including to the United States of America, where data protection regulations may not offer the same protection as those applicable in the European Economic Area, provided that the Promoter uses reasonable endeavours to keep such data adequately protected.
- You understand that you may withdraw such consent at any time by emailing email@example.com.
- To ensure fairness and the integrity of the promotion, the Promoter will not enter into discussions regarding the running of the promotion, but will respond to questions sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you post or are seen to be posting comments to the Promoter’s social media pages (including, without limitation, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) or elsewhere during or after the promotion that are considered bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other participants, fans of the Promoter or directly aimed at the Promoter, you will have your comments removed and your entry disqualified. We reserve the right to alert the relevant social provider to any such behaviour and you may have your account frozen pending investigation.
- The Promoter reserves all rights relating to their website, social media pages and accounts, including but not limited to: (i) adding, removing, or modifying any content posted on the accounts, (ii) blocking users; and (iii) discontinuing the accounts at any time.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate participants or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking part in the promotion except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall operate to limit or exclude its liability for death or personal injury caused by its negligence or for fraud (including, but not limited to, fraudulent misrepresentation) or for that which cannot lawfully be excluded.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall affect the participants’ statutory rights.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held by a competent authority to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of these terms and conditions will not be affected and will remain valid.
- Nothing in these terms and conditions shall confer any rights on any person under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. Any dispute arising under these terms and conditions (whether such disputes or issues are contractual or non-contractual in nature, such as claims in tort, for breach of statute or regulation or otherwise) shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
- Promoter: Ella’s Kitchen (Brands) Limited, Ella’s Barn, 22 Greys Green Farm, Rotherfield Greys, Henley-on-Thames, RG9 4QG.
join Ella’s friends
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning guide in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!