come + join us!
Hello! I am Catherine, Head of Keeping People Happy (HR Director)
At Ella’s Kitchen we care about each other, we care about the world we live in and we care about making the absolute best food for tiny tummies.
We believe that if we’re all aligned towards a clear direction, grounded in the stuff we’re passionate about, then our team will thrive; free to deliver amazing results and feel rewarded doing it.
At Ella’s Kitchen, we’re guided by our values. They set the tone of our culture and we look out for newbies who will be a natural fit to our values and complement and contribute to our business.
We believe to achieve strong business growth, we need to nurture our people, because happy people do the best work. So we invest in our people to be the best they can be and encourage a culture of leadership so that everyone feels valued and empowered.
We are always keen to meet brilliant people who believe in our mission and want to live and breathe our values.
explore our current vacancies
Maximise our service level by nurturing excellent supply chain partnerships with our retail customer in the UK and our distributors around the world. Work with the customers and logistics partners to ensure we deliver the best we can by reviewing promotions, prioritise orders and optimise stock allocations and orders from the warehouse.
Role activities / responsibilities:
- Be the main contact for Supply related queries and information for the customers. Ensuring the customers needs are met by prioritising deliveries and optimising stock use. Install confidence in our retailer partners by prioritising and setting up a good communications process for service level and supply chain queries, by participating in daily or weekly meetings with retailer contacts and the Sales team
- UK order management – Demand sensing orders and ensuring orders meet our commercial agreements. Ensuring correct orders are raised by our warehouses and the correct stock is despatched. Monitor out of stocks and proactively communicate with customers, whilst building strong relationships with our retailer partners.
- International order management – Work with the wider logistics team to manage orders to provide the most efficient despatch solutions. Communicate regularly with customers around the world on stock positions, availability dates and risks. Work closely with the International sales team to continually drive process improvement.
- Logistics Partners – develop a collaborative working relationship with our logistics partners to ensure they are operating to the required standards and understand the priorities. Support the Logistics Manager in continuous improvement plans.
- Influence the retailers on decisions that benefit our stock levels and take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Sales team - work closely with the Deals (Sales) team to ensure we are aligned on demand and stock positions highlighting abnormal demand. Provide weekly service level updates for customers.
- Operations Support – offering adhoc support within the Clockwork (Operations) team to ensure we deliver the teams objectives
NB There might be a little bit of travel in this role, every now and again, to our warehousing or retailer partners.
You will need:
- Experience of supply chain and/or customer services to retailers or in an FMCG / food environment.
- Experience of working in logistics and order processing within an FMCG environment with a real passion for operations and willingness to throw yourself into a varied and busy role
- Be a brilliant communicator + networker, demonstrate gravitas in meetings with our customers
- Aptitude and drive for problem solving, and ability to think differently when finding solutions
- Be a proactive thinker and able to make the time to think about what we’re doing
- Have great influencing skills (internally and externally)
- Ability to work under pressure and remain calm
- Strong attention to detail and administrative skills
- Sound IT skills including experience of an order processing system such as SAP and strong MS office skills e.g. Excel (pivot tables + lookups)
- Ability to build strong relationships to get things done and resolve issues across the business and with suppliers and customers
- Demonstrable ability to live and breathe our values: We Want to Win, We’re Business Minded, We’re Childlike, We Think Differently, We’re Good to Each Other
- It would be desirable to have worked with the big UK retailers before.
And what you’ll get in return:
- Bucket loads of training and development, supporting your career pathway
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- A Box of Treats, including private medical, dental, pension, life assurance, 25 days holiday and the ability to buy more, high street discounts, amazing wellbeing events, Give It A Go days… to name but a few!
- A really awesome place to come to work… our beautiful Barns in the Oxfordshire countryside
We're always looking for passionate, creative and innovative people to come and work with us at Ella's Kitchen.
If we aren't currently advertising for a role that's right for you, you can submit a speculative application and we'll hold your details in our Talent Pool for 3 months. If we've got any roles that we think might be of interest to you, we'll be in touch!
our box of treats
Our team are super-special and in return for all the hard work they do everyday, everyone gets a ‘Box of Treats’ to help make every day that little bit brighter and easier! Goodies to look forward to when you join Ella's Kitchen:
25 days holiday plus bank holidays
health cash plan
free Ella's products for family + friends
weekly bootcamp + yoga
annual wellbeing calendar
and much, much more...
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!