Veggie Omelette Fingers
Get your little ones tastes buds tingling with this scrummy veggie omelette recipe.
Perfect for a quick + easy lunch!
- 100g cooked potato
- 70g courgette
- 1x tomato
- 40g onion
- 50g feta cheese
- 1x tbsp fresh chopped basil or 1x tsp of dried basil
- 4x eggs
- Dice up vegetables into small cubes
- Cook the potato, courgette, tomato and onion with a little olive oil on a medium heat until soft
- Whisk eggs in a separate bowl, crumble in feta and add basil
- Line an ovenproof dish with baking parchment
- Spread the cooked veg evenly across the base, pour the egg and cheese mix on top
- Place in a preheated oven at 180’C for 12-14 minutes
- Once cooled, mash up with a fork to make it age appropriate.
Swap feta for cheddar + switch up any of the veg to introduce new and exciting tastes!
try more finger food
Explore our organic range of tasty finger foods! Perfect for little ones from 6+ months.Shop now
yummy for older ones
Little ones 12 months + older can eat without chopping down!
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning guide in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!