Broccoli + Basil Puree!
Tickle tiny taste buds with our broccoli + basil puree recipe!
This healthy puree is full of flavour and great for weaning.
- 1 x Broccoli
- A few fresh basil leaves
- Cut the end of the stalk off broccoli.
- Break off the florets into small pieces and cut up the rest of the stalk (you can eat this too!).
- Steam or boil until soft.
- Place in a bowl with a little of the hot water and add a few fresh basil leaves.
- Blend with a stick blender until super smooth.
- Add a little of baby’s usual milk until the texture is right for your little one.
Fun for little ones!
Why not give your little one a leaf of basil to nibble on? Great for engaging their senses!
loved this recipe? try these…
Green Bean + Mint Puree!
Grow a Little Veg Lover with our Green Bean + Mint Puree! This deeelicious combo is mint to be!
Peas, avocado + basil puree recipe
PEAS mum, can I have some more? AVO go at this super simple green puree with a yummy twist of basil!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!