Cheery Chickpea Hummus, Crunchy Cucumber + Tomatoes
Try our perfectly balanced picky plate with your little kids!
- ½ Wholemeal pitta bread
- Cherry tomatoes
- Milk/Milk alternative
- Toast the pitta bread until it starts to brown
- Let it cool down for a minute after toasting before cutting it into smaller fingers
- Chop the cucumber into small sticks, about the length of your index finger
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into quarter pieces and place with cucumber sticks
- Place a couple of spoonful’s of hummus onto the plate
- Serve with a glass of milk or milk alternative.
loved this recipe? try these…
Mushroom and Lentil Burgers
Get the whole family involved with creating these marvellous mushroom and lentil burgers. A tasty treat, sure to be a hit with all the family!
Tasty tomato salsa dip recipe
Arrrrriba! Tickly tiny taste buds + put those little fingers to work with this tangy Mexican-y tomato salsa dip!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!