Dairy Free Sweetcorn and Chive Pancake Fingers
A great on the go snack!
These Dairy Free Sweetcorn and Chive Pancake fingers are the perfect way to keep your little ones tums happy.
- 1x egg
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 100g tinned sweetcorn
- 50ml tinned sweetcorn water
- 60g flour
- OR you can use...
- add 2 Ella’s Kitchen Sweetcorn pouches
- 20ml water
- 50g flour
- Blend the sweetcorn, egg and sweetcorn water until smooth.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder. Mix until smooth.
- Add in the chives.
- Spoon 1 tbsp of mixture into an oiled frying pan over a low heat- turn after approximately 1 minute each side.
- Cook in batches to avoid catching on the bottom.
- Cut into fingers, the size and shape of an adult’s index finger and enjoy!
- Suitable for home freezing and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
Delicious served in fingers for dipping into hummus or your little one’s favourite dairy free dip.
For the bigger ones!
Older little ones can help by stirring the ingredients or squeezing out the sweetcorn from the cob.
Swap this for that
Need to save some time. Use 2 of our handy Sweetcorn pouches instead!Shop now
loved this recipe? try these…
Veggie Omelette Fingers
Get your little ones tastes buds tingling with this scrummy veggie omelette recipe. Perfect for a quick + easy lunch!
Chicken, Chickpea + Pesto Meatballs
Mouth watering meatballs, perfect for keeping little fingers busy and tiny tums happy.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!