Tasty tomato salsa dip recipe
arrrrriba! our tasty tomato salsa dip recipe is the perfect snack for your little one.
Tickly tiny taste buds + put those little fingers to work with this tangy Mexican-y tomato salsa dip! Perfect with Ella's Kitchen Munchy Fingers
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced finely
- Half a yellow pepper, diced finely
- 1 tsbp coriander, diced finely
- Juice of one lemon
- Pat the diced tomatoes dry on some kitchen paper before blitzing to remove any excell liquid
- Blitz all ingredients in a food processor very briefly but make sure the texture doesn't turn too thin
- Use as a yummy dip with veggie sticks or Ella's Kitchen Munchy Fingers!
Fun for little ones
Little ones can enjoy feeling the shiny skin of the tomatoes and peppers. Talk about the different colours and shapes and let your baby sniff the fragrant coriander!
Yummy for older ones
Add a pinch of chilli for an extra chilli kick for older children and the rest of the family!
try our Finger food
This yummy dip is the perfect partner to our Mixed Herbs Munchy Fingers!Show now
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!