Butternut Squash + Tarragon Finger Food
This deeelicious finger food is steam roasted
It makes it perfect for little ones exploring exciting new veggie tastes!
- 1 x Butternut Squash
- A few twigs of tarragon
- Cut the butternut squash into index finger sized pieces.
- Place in oven proof dish + spray with a little spray oil.
- Add in sprigs of tarragon + cover dish with foil.
- Roast at 200C for 30-35 minutes.
- Leave to cool, remove tarragon + serve to your little one.
Finger foods are great for little ones practicing their hand-eye coordination!
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!