Broccoli + Rosemary Finger Food!
This super scrummy broccoli finger food is made with a yummy taste twist of rosemary!
Great for growing Little Veg Lovers + introducing them to exciting new herbs!
- 1 x broccoli
- A few twigs of rosemary
- A little spray oil
- Cut the broccoli florets into 4 length ways.
- Place in oven proof dish + spray with a little spray oil.
- Add in sprigs of rosemary + cover dish with foil.
- Roast at 200ºC for 20 minutes.
- Leave to cool, remove the rosemary + then serve to your little one.
loved this recipe? try these…
Green Bean + Garlic Finger Food!
This green bean + garlic finger food is great for tickling tiny taste buds + keeping little fingers busy!
Butternut Squash + Tarragon Finger Food
This deeelicious finger food is steam roasted making it perfect for little ones exploring exciting new veggie tastes!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!