Cheeky monkey toast
A deeelicious quick + easy brekkie!
Rise + shine with our dairy free brekkie recipe. Perfect for waking up tiny tastebuds from 10 months, your little ones will go bananas for our scrummy cheeky monkey toast.
- wholemeal bread
- slices of banana
- 1 tsp smooth peanut butter
- Toast bread then cut out one big circle and one smaller circle
- Spread the peanut butter over the toast
- Cut the smaller circle in half
- Assemble your cheeky monkey on a plate, using the big circle for the face and smaller circle for ears
- Place the banana and halved blueberries to make a monkey!
Swap peanut butter for yummy almond butter!
Try our range of brekkie pouchesShop now
loved this recipe? try these…
Spiced Brekkie Hash-Up
A hash is a brilliant way to use up leftover potatoes + veggies. We love it for breakfast topped with an egg + with a sprinkling of curry powder to make it tingle on the tongue!
Easy Cheesy Eggy Bread
This cheesy twist on eggy bread is perfect for breakfast – or lunch or tea! Make sure the fingers have cooled enough for little hands to hold.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!