Coconut twist over night oats ( Dairy free)
Wake up tiny taste buds!
Go coco-nutty for this deliciously dairy-free Coconut Twist Overnight Oats! Topped with a Mangoes Mangoes Mangoes pouch, try with any fruit flavour twist to wake tiny taste buds up.
- 20g oats
- 80g coconut drinking milk
- 30g grated apple
- 1 Ella’s Kitchen Mangoes Mangoes Mangoes pouch
- Remove the skin of the apple + finely grate
- Place grated apple in a bowl + add 1 teaspoon of water
- Heat in the microwave for 1 minute + leave to cool
- Once cooled add oats, coconut milk + cinnamon to the bowl
- Blend until slightly textured but not lumpy
- Cover bowl + leave in fridge overnight or for at least 2 hours
- Top with your Ella’s Kitchen Mangoes Mangoes Mangoes pouch
- Refrigerate and use within 24 hours
Swap your Mangoes Mangoes Mangoes pouch for any fruit toppers
Try grated pear instead of apple for a flavour twist!
Use ginger or nutmeg instead of cinnamon
loved this recipe? try these…
Rise + Shine Coconut Quinoa Porridge recipe (dairy free)
Wake up those tiny taste buds with this creeeeamy coconut quinoa porridge, topped with Ella's Kitchen dairy free Banana Yoghurt Alternative…yum!
Palm Tree Porridge
Quick + easy porridge with a dash of sunshine in the form of coconut milk + tasty tropical mango.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!