Totally Tropical Pancakes
- 1 x The Yellow One Smoothie Fruit
- 1 egg
- 90g self-raising flour
- 80ml of milk
- chopped banana (or another tasty fruit!)
- In a bowl mix together the egg, flour, milk and Smoothie Fruit until smooth
- Heat the oil or butter in a pan and add 2 tablespoons of the pancake mixture
- Wait until the top of the pancake begins to bubble, then turn it over and cook until both sides are golden brown. Deeelicious!
- Top with yummy banana
- Mash the banana + cut into fingers before serving to your little one
Swap This For That!
Swap the yummy banana topping for another fruit like tasty chopped berries!
Fun For Little Ones!
Older little ones can help choose their yummy topping + add them to the pancakes. A great way to engage all of their senses!
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!