Fab 'n' Fruity Lollies
Our Tutti Fruity Lollies make the perfect refreshing treat on a sunny day!
- 300 g/10½ oz thick Greek-style yogurt
- 1 large ripe banana, peeled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1½ tablespoons clear honey or maple syrup
- 150 g/5½ oz strawberries, hulled
- Using a blender, whizz the yogurt, banana, vanilla and honey or maple syrup until smooth and creamy. Pour half of the yogurt mixture into a jug + leave the remaining mixture in the blender
- Add the strawberries to the blender + whizz again until smooth. Pour the strawberry mixture into the ice-lolly moulds, then the banana yogurt mixture on top. Place in the freezer until frozen. They will keep for up to 3 months in the freezer
loved this recipe? try these…
Dreamy Creamy Custard Pots
Our Dreamy Creamy Custard Pots are delicious warm or cold over fresh fruit, pies or stirred into thick Greek-style yogurt!
Lovely Heart Strawberry Tarts recipe
Grab the ready-made puff pastry out the cupboard, a few strawberries + an Ella's Kitchen fruity pouch and you have some berry tasty lovely heart tarts!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!