Lovely Heart Strawberry Tarts recipe
This strawberry tarts recipe is easy peasy to make and deeelicious! Make your little one this berry tasty treat.
Grab the ready-made puff pastry out the cupboard, a few strawberries + an Ella's Kitchen fruity pouch and you have some berry tasty lovely heart tarts!
- Ready made puff pastry
- 6x strawberries
- 20g Ella’s Kitchen Strawberries + Apples pouch (or any of our fruit pouches!)
- Remove strawberry stalks and cut lengthways into 4 slices.
- Spread a thin layer of the Ella’s Kitchen pouch on one surface of the strawberry.
- Place fruity puree side down onto the pastry.
- Cut a heart shape around the strawberry.
- Brush the edges of the pastry with milk (or egg wash)
- Place in the oven at 180ºC for 12 minutes
Fun for little ones
Older little ones will love the help spreading the fruit puree and popping the strawberries onto the pastry
loved this recipe? try these…
Wibble Wobble Fruity Jelly recipe
A berry simple + tasty pud using just 4 ingredients! This jelly has a super smooth creeeamy, mousse-like texture, making it perfect for little bellies from 7 months
Introducing…Courgetterpillar! Try this easy cheesy foodie fun recipe with your little ones.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!