Oh-so-Fruity Brekkie Puree (Dairy-free)
Tickle tiny taste buds with fruity flavours!
Wakey wakey! It’s brekkie o’clock. Wake up tiny tastebuds with a dairy free Oh-So-Fruity Brekkie Puree. Just right for little ones from 6 months, made with just 5 ingredients it’s the perfect start to the day.
- 60g plain dairy free or dairy yoghurt
- 60g tinned peaches (in juice, drained)
- 3 x raspberries
- 30g cooked rice
- A few drops of vanilla essence
- Place the yoghurt, peaches + cooked rice in a bowl, then add the vanilla essence + raspberries
- Blend the ingredients until smooth
- Refrigerate and use within 24h
- Suitable for freezing, just give a super stir once defrosted!
loved this recipe? try these…
Dairy Free Sweetcorn and Chive Pancake Fingers
A great on the go snack! These Dairy Free Sweetcorn and Chive Pancake fingers are the perfect way to keep your little one's tums happy.
Pick-Up Porridge Bars
Sometimes busy babies need an extra breakfast boost when they head out on a morning adventure. These porridge bars are perfect at home or on the road.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!