Pitta Christmas Trees
These avocado pitta Christmas Trees are a tasty festive snack for the whole family!
Get creative with these avocado pitta Christmas trees.
- 1 x pitta bread
- 1 x avocado
- 1 x cooked carrot
- 1 cup x diced cooked peppers (red + yellow)
- Toast the pitta bread + cut into triangles to make the base of the Christmas tree.
- Mash the avocado before spreading on top of the pitta triangles.
- Decorate the Christmas tree with diced cooked red + yellow peppers for the baubles.
- Chop the cooked carrot into sticks to make the tree trunk!
Fun For Little Ones
Little hands can decorate the Christmas trees with the cooked pepper baubles.
Swap This For Thats
Swap cooked peppers for diced tomato, sweetcorn kernels or diced cooked carrot.
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning guide in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!