Crispy Courgette Chips
- 20 g/¾ oz ground almonds
- 30 g/1 oz Parmesan cheese, finely grated
- 1 egg
- 2 courgettes, halved lengthways, then cut into long chips
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas Mark 6. Line a large baking sheet with baking parchment.
- Mix together the ground almonds + Parmesan in a shallow bowl. Lightly beat the egg in a separate shallow bowl.
- Dunk the courgette ‘chips’ into the egg followed by the ground almond mixture until coated. Place on the prepared baking sheet + roast for 30 minutes, turning once, or until golden + crisp.
Swap This For That
Try swapping the courgette for aubergine. Scrummy!
Fun For Little Ones
Older little ones can help dunk the courgette chips in the egg + almond mix. They'll be so excited to eat their creation when it comes out of the oven!
loved this recipe? try these…
Cosy Cottage Pie
Homely + hearty – even if you don’t live in a cottage. This is always a favourite with little + big ones alike.
Mega Meatballs with Mango Sauce
Meatballs with a zingy mango sauce, just the perfect size for little hands to grab + hold.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!