Swirly Sandwich Sushi recipe
Turn lunchtime into an oriental adventure + get creative with swirly whirly sandwiches!
Perfect for encouraging little ones to have fun with their food!
- 1 piece of soft bread with the crusts cut off
- Cream cheese
- Strips of carrot
- Strips of cucumber
- Wafer thin ham
- Cut the crusts off the bread
- Spread cream cheese thinly
- Layer the ham so it covers the cream cheese + bread
- Put the strips of cucumber + carrot horizontally 1/3 way up of the bread.
- Tightly roll the ‘sushi’ from the bottom of the bread upwards.
- Slice with a sharp nice into disks
loved this recipe? try these…
Eggscellent Mini Fishy Pizzas recipe
Looking for some finger food fun? Try our super simple tuna Fishy Mini Pizzas made with just 4 tasty ingredients. It's quick + easy, so you won't need to go fishing in the shops for this recipe!
Cheeesy Garlic + Herb Squares recipe
A super cheesy + easy peasy garlic toast recipe, perfect for keeping tiny fingers busy! Made in just under 10 minutes…..ready, steady, CHEESE!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!