Strawberry Santa blinis
A festive treat!
These deeelicious santa blinis are the perfect festive snack for all the family to enjoy!
- 4x canape blinis
- 2x strawberries
- Small amount of banana + coconut pouch (you can freeze the rest!)
- desiccated coconut
- Heat the blinis in a preheated oven at 180c for two minutes
- Whilst the blinis are cooling, slice the tops off the strawberries and halve lengthways
- Assemble on plate and add a squeeze of the bananas and coconut pouch for santas beard and bobble
- Sprinkle the desiccated coconut for a fluffy beard!
Use a small amount of banana + coconut pouch (you can freeze the rest!)
loved this recipe? try these…
Strawberry Santa Hats
Get your little elves excited for Santa's big arrival with a festive foodie fun activity.
Lovely Heart Strawberry Tarts recipe
Grab the ready-made puff pastry out the cupboard, a few strawberries + an Ella's Kitchen fruity pouch and you have some berry tasty lovely heart tarts!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!