Strawberry Santa Hats
Get your little elves excited for Santa's big arrival with a festive foodie fun activity.
Get ready for the festive season with our yummy strawberry Santa hats. They’re super-duper easy to make with your little one.
- Thick yoghurt of your choice
- Dessicated coconut
- Chop off the stalk end of the strawberry
- Dip the chopped end of the strawberry into the yoghurt
- Then dip the yoghurt-end of the strawberry into a bowl of desiccated coconut
- Add a splodge of yoghurt to the tip of the strawberry
- Sprinkle dessicated coconut over the tip of the strawberry
Fun For Little Ones
Little ones will love dipping strawberries into the yoghurt + desiccated coconut.
Swap this for that
For dairy-free, go for a scrummy soya or coconut yoghurt!
When you're ready to eat, make sure you chop the strawberries into quarters.
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!