Strawberry, Rhubarb + Apple Muffins
- 2 x Ella's Kitchen Strawberries, Rhubarb + Apples pouches
- 2 eggs
- 100g melted butter (vegetable oil for DF)
- 160g wholemeal flour
- 1.5 teaspoon baking powder
- Handful of blueberries
- Mix the Strawberries, Rhubarb + Apples pouches, eggs, + butter/oil together in a bowl with whisk until smooth
- Add the flour + baking powder slowly, being careful not to form any lumps
- Mix until the batter is smooth
- Sprinkle blueberries into the mix
- Divide into mini muffin cases- (makes approx. 25)
- Bake at 180 degrees celsius for 15 mins
- Cool + serve!
Fun For Little Ones
Older little ones can get stuck in by adding the blueberries to the mixture + giving it a good old stir!
These are great for lunchboxes, picnics or as on the go tummy fillers!
loved this recipe? try these…
Ruby Red Mini Muffins
These colourful, savoury muffins are perfect for little hands! The sweetness comes from beetroot + carrot, so there's no need for any naughty ingredients!
Crispy Courgette Chips
A tasty veggie take on chips perfect for getting the whole family eating their veg!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!