Bananas + Coconuts 'Lamb' Pancakes
Ella's Kitchen Bananas + Coconuts pancakes coated in greek yoghurt and desiccated coconut.
The perfect foodie fun activity to keep tiny hands busy!
- 220g self-raising flour
- 2 eggs
- 180g semi skimmed or whole milk
- 1 x Ella's Kitchen Bananas + Coconuts pouch
- For decoration: Greek yoghurt | Desiccated coconut | Strawberries | Blueberries
- Sieve the flour into a bowl.
- Crack the eggs into the bowl.
- Squeeze the pouch into the bowl.
- Slowly add the milk whilst whisking until all of the lumps have gone.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan on a medium heat and ladle a small amount of mix into the pan. Flip over when you start to see holes appearing all over the surface.
- Take one whole pancake and 2 quarters of another to make the ears.
- Spread with Greek yoghurt and sprinkle with coconut.
- Use the strawberries to make the ears and nose and blueberries for the eyes.
Fun For Little Ones
Older little ones can explore the different colours, textures and shapes of the berries with all their senses as they decorate the lambs themselves.
Yummy For Babies
Cut the pancake into fingers, quarter the strawberries and halve the blueberries before giving to your little one to eat.
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!