Finger food ideas from 9 months!
From 9 months, little ones are learning to pick up flatter finger foods with more control. Why not get your little one to try dipping + munching these finger foods with brightly coloured, tasty dips, like green guacamole or red salsa.
Foods to try:
• Cucumber fingers or slices
• Oatcakes or melty crackers with hummus
• Cheese sticks or slices (not too thin)
• Wedges of hard boiled egg
Shop our Munchy Fingers
Made for tiny fingers from 9 months, Munchy Fingers are just the right size + shape for helping little ones learn how to hold + eat flat shapes. A crunchy munchy texture that will soften slowly into little mouths. Perfect plain, deeelicious with dips, suuuper with spreads and great on the go!
Fun activities to try:
1. Why not get your little one to try dipping + munching these fingers with brightly coloured, tasty dips, like green guacamole or red salsa. Encourage them by calling out the colours as they have fun dipping
2. Pass the Munchy Finger! Encourage your little one to pass their scrummy Munchy Finger back + forth, taking it off you + giving it back!
more helpful stuff to explore
Top tips: Finger food
Infant nutritionist, Claire Baseley, shares her top tips on how to introduce finger foods, what size + shape they should be + ideas on what to give to your little one
Finger food ideas from 10 months!
By 10 months little fingers will have started to master their pincer grip so that they can pick up smaller pieces of food.