Awesome Apple Crumble Recipe hack!
- 1 x The Green One
- 35g oats
- 17.5g butter
- 1 grated apple (peeled)
- A sprinkle of cinnamon
- Pre-heat the oven to 180°C.
- Mix the peeled grated apple with the green one smoothie fruits and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
- Melt the butter and mix in with the oats.
- Pour the apple mixture into a small oven proof dish and top with the oats.
- Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the oats are golden brown.
Swap this for that
Why not try swapping the apple + The Green One for another yummy fruit?
Fun For Little Ones!
Older little ones can help by sprinkling the oaty mix over the fruit!
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!