Oat So Apple-ing Overnight Oats
Our Fruity Overnight Oats are t-oat-lly awesome for starting the day right!
- 50 g/1¾ oz rolled porridge oats
- 125 ml/4 fl oz whole milk or milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon ground mixed seeds (optional)
- For the fruit topping
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1 pear, peeled, cored and cut into small pieces
- 1 ripe nectarine, halved, stoned removed and cut into small pieces
- Tip the oats into a bowl, pour over the milk + stir until combined. Cover the bowl and place it in the fridge overnight
- The next morning, stir the seeds into the oats, if using. Mash the oats slightly with the back of the spoon for a smoother consistency, if preferred, adding a splash more milk if needed
- To make the fruit topping, cook the apple + pear in a small saucepan with 3 tablespoons of water for 5 minutes, or until soft. Using a blender, purée the apple and pear with the nectarine until smooth, adding a little extra water if needed
- To serve, spoon the fruit purée over the creamy oats. Any leftovers will keep in a container in the fridge for up to 3 days
loved this recipe? try these…
Coconut twist over night oats ( Dairy free)
Go coco-nutty for this deliciously dairy-free Coconut Twist Overnight Oats! Topped with a Mangoes Mangoes Mangoes pouch, try with any fruit flavour twist to wake tiny taste buds up.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!