Banana + Coconut Rice Pudding
- 1 x Ella's Kitchen Bananas + Coconuts pouch
- 50g soft fluffy white rice
- Drop of vanilla essence
- Cook the rice for approximately 15 minutes (or 4 minutes longer than the pack instructions) so it’s really soft + easily breaks down.
- Blend the Ella's Kitchen Bananas + Coconuts pouch + vanilla essence in.
- For a smoother texture- the mix can be blended down to suit your LO’s needs.
Swap This For That
This recipe would work with any of the Ella's Kitchen perfect puree pouches! Why not try Pears, Nectarines + Guava next time?Learn more
Yummy For Babies
Delicious served with poached or baked peach halves + a sprinkle of cinnamon! Perfect for tickling tiny taste buds.
Soak the rice + give it a good rinse in a sieve before you cook it.
loved this recipe? try these…
Smoothie Fruits Tasty-Twisty Toppers!
Our deeelicious squished Smoothie Fruits are the perfect tasty-twisty toppers for porridge + yoghurt!
Oats, Bananas + Mixed Spice Puree
Wakey wakey! A creeeamy puree perfect for brekkie packed full of exciting tastes + spices.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!