Easy Beefy Tomato Risotto recipe
Look no further than your kitchen cupboards for this scrummy family recipe!
Using corned beef + tinned tomatoes/passata, it's easy peasy lemon squeezy!
- 250g risotto/paella rice
- 500g passata
- 2x garlic cloves
- 1x onion (approx. 200g)
- 200g tin corned beef
- 150g frozen chopped spinach
- 2 tsps mixed herbs
- 750ml water
- 1tbs olive oil
- Finely chop onion and garlic cloves.
- Heat oil in a heavy bottomed pan and gently fry until soft and translucent.
- Add rice and coat with the fried onion.
- Cook for 1 minutes and then add the passata, half of the water and the mixed herbs.
- Crumble in the corned beef.
- Defrost the spinach and add into the pan.
- Keep on a medium heat for 10 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add in the rest of the water and continue to cook for 15-20 minutes until the rice is soft.
Yummy for older ones
Grown-ups + older little ones could sprinkle with parmesan or fresh chopped herbs.
Make it veggie by replacing the corned beef for a can of kidney beans.
loved this recipe? try these…
Cool-as-a-cucumber Gazpacho recipe
Who said soup had to be served hot? Give your little one a cooool option with this super quick + easy gazpacho recipe!
Very Veggie Pizza Wraps recipe (dairy free)
Homemade pizzas just got so much easier with this super simple wrap hack! Get your little ones involved + picking their own scrummy veggie toppings!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!