Butternut + Chickpea Curry
this super scrummy curry is packed with veggies!
With a tasty twist of coriander!
- Soft butternut chunks 150g
- Tinned tomatoes 200g
- Cooked chickpeas 120g
- Mild curry powder or garam masala 1.5 tspns
- Onion 70g
- Olive oil 10ml
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the spices + then finely chop the onion.
- Once browned, add the tomatoes + cook until the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Add the chickpeas and butternut squash chunks.
- Blend down to little one’s usual texture.
- Serve to your little one with basmati rice.
- Sprinkle with coriander to finish.
Swap This For That!
Why not swap the basmati rice for soft-cooked pasta pieces?
loved this recipe? try these…
Green Bean Pesto Pasta
This super scrummy green bean pesto pasta is packed full of veggie goodness + exciting taste twists!
Cheesy Broccoli + Potato Gratin
This easy-cheesy Broccoli + Potato Gratin recipe is perfect for introducing Little Veg Lovers to more complex textures! It BROCS!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!