Butternut + Chickpea Curry
this super scrummy curry is packed with veggies!
With a tasty twist of coriander!
- Soft butternut chunks 150g
- Tinned tomatoes 200g
- Cooked chickpeas 120g
- Mild curry powder or garam masala 1.5 tspns
- Onion 70g
- Olive oil 10ml
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and add the spices + then finely chop the onion.
- Once browned, add the tomatoes + cook until the sauce reduces and thickens.
- Add the chickpeas and butternut squash chunks.
- Blend down to little one’s usual texture.
- Serve to your little one with basmati rice.
- Sprinkle with coriander to finish.
Swap This For That!
Why not swap the basmati rice for soft-cooked pasta pieces?
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends for your free weaning pack
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning chart in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!