Green Bean Pesto Pasta!
This super scrummy green bean pesto pasta is packed full of veggie goodness + exciting taste twists!
Your little one will love this deeelicious and nutritious pasta recipe.
- 125g blended green beans
- 16g basil
- 1 small glove garlic
- 70g onion (half a medium onion)
- 100g pasta shells
- 5mls olive oil
- Heat olive oil in a pan on a medium heat add finely diced onion and garlic.
- Cook through until browned.
- Add chopped basil leaves and stir in the green bean puree.
- Cook pasta according to the package instructions. Once cooked, drain and stir through the pasta.
- Sprinkle with cheese (optional).
- Serve with omelette fingers.
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning guide in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!