Little Veg Lovers will love to snack on tasty crispy sesame kale 'seaweed'! Kale'd it!
- 4 large handfuls of curly kale, tough stalks removed + large pieces torn into bite-sized chunks
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon black or toasted white sesame seeds, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 150°C/300°F/Gas Mark 2.
- Put the kale in a bowl, pour over the sesame oil + rub it into the kale with your fingers until coated.
- Tip the kale onto a large baking sheet + put in the oven for 15 minutes, turning halfway, until crisp. Keep an eye on it as it can easily burn.
- Serve the ‘seaweed’ sprinkled with the sesame seeds.
Fun For Little Ones
Little chefs can sprinkle on the sesame seeds before they tuck in!
Swap This For That
You could use peanut or coconut oil if your little one can't eat sesame seeds. try sprinkling with parmesan or poppy seeds instead.