Dairy Free Sweetcorn and Chive Pancake Fingers
Dairy free sweetcorn and chive pancake fingers
These Dairy Free Sweetcorn and Chive Pancake fingers are the perfect way to keep your little ones tums happy, these are also great for an on the go snack!
- 1x egg
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 100g tinned sweetcorn
- 50ml tinned sweetcorn water
- 60g flour
- 2 Ella’s Kitchen Sweetcorn pouches
- 20ml water
- 50g flour
- Blend the sweetcorn, egg and sweetcorn water until smooth
- Fold in the flour and baking powder. Mix until smooth
- Add in the chives
- Spoon 1 tbsp of mixture into an oiled frying pan over a low heat- turn after approximately 1 minute each side
- Cook in batches to avoid catching on the bottom
- Cut into fingers, the size and shape of an adult’s index finger and enjoy!
- Suitable for home freezing and refrigerate for up to 5 days
Delicious served in fingers for dipping into hummus or your little one’s favourite dairy free dip
For the bigger ones!
Older little ones can help by stirring the ingredients or squeezing out the sweetcorn from the
You might like
Sweetcorn Sweetcorn Sweetcornmore info