Easter Eggy Chicks
little devilled egg chicks with a creeeamy egg mayonnaise centre.
A fun foodie activity to keep tiny hands busy!
- 4 eggs
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1tbs mayonnaise
- Black olives for the eyes
- Cook eggs in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- Whilst boiling the eggs- cut feet and a beak out of yellow pepper and little eyes out of the olives.
- Slice the eggs 2 thirds of the way up, carefully take out the yolk.
- Mix the yolks with mayonnaise - roll the yolk into balls.
- With a sharp knife- cut triangles out of the white to create a broken shell effect.
- Assemble the chicks putting the egg mix in the egg white ‘shell’.
Fun For Little Ones
Older little ones can help to add the beak, eyes and feet to their chicks. Happy Easter!
Yummy For Babies
If your little one is young, remove the beak and feet and chop the egg into quarters before eating
loved this recipe? try these…
Sweetcorn Space Saucers Fritters
These baked pancakes look like flying saucers from another planet. Try making them with Cajun spice to keep little astronauts’ tummies warm on their space missions!
This fishy twist on a carbonara uses canned salmon to make it super easy to put together.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!