Tasty Potato + Carrot Rosti recipe
a veggie-packed mini rosti!
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Mmmm delicious
- 1x sweet potato
- 2x medium white potato
- 1x carrot
- 2x eggs
- 150g flour
- 1x small onion, chopped
- Grate sweet potato, potatoes and carrots with a cheese grater + add finely chopped onion.
- Using a muslin cloth or tea towel, squeeze as much water out as possible.
- Crack the eggs into the grated veg, mix the egg through and then sieve the flour in.
- Ensure flour is evenly mixed and mixture is sticky and holds its shape- add more flour if necessary.
- Form into little patties- this makes approximately 12.
- Place on a grease proof tray and put in a preheated oven at 190’c for 30 minutes turn over half way through cooking.
Add some paprika for a punchy kick!
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning guide in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!