Tasty Potato + Carrot Rosti
a veggie-packed mini rosti!
Perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Mmmm delicious
- 1x sweet potato
- 2x medium white potato
- 1x carrot
- 2x eggs
- 150g flour
- 1x small onion, chopped
- Grate sweet potato, potatoes and carrots with a cheese grater + add finely chopped onion.
- Using a muslin cloth or tea towel, squeeze as much water out as possible.
- Crack the eggs into the grated veg, mix the egg through and then sieve the flour in.
- Ensure flour is evenly mixed and mixture is sticky and holds its shape- add more flour if necessary.
- Form into little patties- this makes approximately 12.
- Place on a grease proof tray and put in a preheated oven at 190’c for 30 minutes turn over half way through cooking.
Add some paprika for a punchy kick!
loved this recipe? try these…
Wakey Wakey Eggy Shakshouka recipe
Rise + shine, it's time for SHAHSHOUKA! A scrummy eggy brunch or breakfast perfect for the whole family (12 months+) in a tomato-y + veggie sauce with chickpeas. Yum!
Very Veggie Pizza Wraps recipe (dairy free)
Homemade pizzas just got so much easier with this super simple wrap hack! Get your little ones involved + picking their own scrummy veggie toppings!
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!