Golden pumpkin spiced porridge
Wake up little ones senses with this gourd-geous Golden pumpkin spiced porridge recipe!
Use Ella's sweet potatoes, pumpkins, apples + blueberries pouch for this quick + easy breakfast recipe.
- 1 x Ella's Kitchen sweet potatoes, pumpkins, apples + blueberries pouch
- 130ml baby’s usual milk
- 45g rolled porridge oats
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- Place oats, milk, cinnamon + Ella’s Kitchen pouch in a non stick pan
- On a medium heat, bring to the boil + then simmer whilst stirring for 4 minutes.
- Add more milk if porridge becomes too thick
- Leave to cool until it’s just right for your little one
Try mixed spice or ground ginger instead of cinnamon. For a really creamy texture, try coconut milk!
loved this recipe? try these…
Pick-Up Porridge Bars
Sometimes busy babies need an extra breakfast boost when they head out on a morning adventure. These porridge bars are perfect at home or on the road.
Strawberry, Rhubarb + Apple Muffins
A super simple recipe using Ella's Kitchen Strawberries, Rhubarb + Apples pouch.
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!