fancy an easy cheesy foodie fun activity to keep little fingers busy? introducing....courgetterpillar!
Using just three suuuper simple ingredients you can create this cute creepy crawly at home
- 1 courgette half peeled (keep the peelings for it’s little feet things)
- 40g cream cheese
- 40g grated cheddar
- 1x wooden skewer soaked in water
- Chop the end stalk off the courgette + peel one half of the courgette (keep the peel to use as his little feet).
- Cut the courgette into disks- leaving the rounded end (head) a bit thicker.
- Mix cream cheese + cheddar together and spread a layer over each of courgette disk
- Starting with the head- place on the skewer alternating peeled + unpeeled disks.
- Cut circles out for his eyes.
- Roast in the oven at 180’C fan for 40 minutes + cool before gobbling up!
loved this recipe? try these…
shop with Ella’s
From veggie first tastes, to perfect puree blends, marvellous meals + finger foods, there's something for every stage of your little one's weaning journey!
ready for weaning?
We’re here to help you with your weaning journey. Find top baby weaning tips, videos + guides, covering everything you need to know for the first steps of your little one's weaning journey!
join Ella’s friends
Welcome to the Ella's Kitchen family! As one of our very special friends, you can look forward to a free weaning guide in the post and handy emails with lots of tips, offers, competitions + more!